Euterpi@
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum consacré à la musique d'une facon trés générale et ouverte.

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Iced Earth

AuteurMessage
Agnès
superstar
Agnès

Iced Earth Empty
MessageSujet: Iced Earth   Iced Earth Icon_minitimeMer 9 Mai - 19:35

Avis à ceux qui n'ont encore rien prévu pour leurs vacances

Message from Jon Schaffer:

My metal brothers and sisters!

As some of you know, we are going to record a new DVD later this summer in the ancient Kourion Theater in Limassol, Cyprus.

As I said in a recent post, the decision of which city around the world to film a show was not an easy one, considering all the great responses we received on these last 2 legs of the world tour. But in the end, the atmosphere in Cyprus was so electric and intense that we felt this was the obvious choice this time around.

Well, not only are the crowds in Cyprus amazing, but you can see what an awesome and intimate atmosphere we will be recording in by following the link below.

This theater has been around for thousands of years and has been witness to the Greek, Roman and Byzantine Empires. This will be a truly spectacular place to film, and the boys and I can’t wait to make it happen. We have a hell of a set list and show planned that will span the entire Iced Earth catalog!

I urge any fans around the world, that have the means to travel, to get their tickets soon and join us on August 19th, 2012, in the beautiful and historic country of Cyprus, for an event that will surely be one of the highlights of Iced Earth’s history.

Here’s the link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys4eXICSoEU

Best to you all, and see you on the road soon!

Jon Schaffer
Archeological sites of Kourion and the sanctuary of Apollo, Cyprus - Unravel Travel TV
www.youtube.com

Le site est grandiose ça fait envie et je pense que le DVD va rejoindre ma vidéothèque dès qu'il sera sorti
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Iced Earth
Page 1 sur 1